Hi there! Remember my No-Brainer chicken pie? He he he.
I’ve got the Can’t-Go-Wrong Pasta dish for you today! It requires minimal ingredients and you can adapt the recipe according to your preferences.
Best part – prep and cooking time takes only 30 minutes!
TUNA AND CHERRY TOMATO PASTA
Any kind of pasta
Cherry tomatoes – Halved
A can of tuna
Garlic – minced
Butter/Olive oil or both
Herbs – Italian herbs/oregano/whatever fancies you (or is in your refrigerator!)
Seasoning – Salt/Black pepper/Garlic powder/Chicken Stock
A few dashes of milk
A few dashes of white wine (optional)
1. Boil the pasta according to packet instructions. Add a little salt in the boiling water.
2. While pasta is boiling, mince the garlic and halve the tomatoes. Check on the doneness of your pasta. Drain pasta once it’s cooked.
3. Heat butter/olive in a non-stick pan. Add minced garlic and fry until fragrant. Add in cherry tomatoes and lightly press them down to help them soften.
4. Dunk in the entire can of tuna, break up the pieces.
5. Slush in the milk and white wine and stir. Add the seasonings gradually and taste.
6. Throw in cooked pasta and VOILA! You have your quick and easy lunch.
You can throw in things like mushrooms, zucchini, peppers, eggplants, minced pork balls, grilled chicken pieces or broccoli…
You can use fresh chicken stock to add more flavour to the broth…
A dash of cheese if you want something more rich…
Comment below if you’ve got any variations to this recipe!