A really easy but delicious meal if you’re wanting something fuss free and quick to prepare.
1. A can of stewed pork leg/pork meat
2. Half a can of braised peanuts
3. A cup of white rice
4. 10 cups water
1. Wash rice thoroughly and boil rice in a pot with 10 cups of water. Put a metal spoon into the pot to help regulate heat and prevent the porridge from burning. Turn the fire to low once water has boiled. (I usually keep the lid half open to avoid the porridge boiling over.)
2. Once porridge is cooked, add cut pieces of pork and peanuts into the porridge.
3. Season with soya sauce and pepper according to your liking.